- PhD Candidate [Now] in Seismology and Mathematical Geophysics, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.
- PhD in Geology (completed course works from University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, PROPOSAL (defended): Constraining the Evolution of Extensional Faulting in The South Virgin Mountains, Nevada from Detailed Mapping and Analysis of Syn-Extensional Sedimentation Patterns.
- MSc in Geology, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, USA, THESIS: GPS velocity field in the transition from subduction to collision of the Eastern Sunda and Banda Arcs, Indonesia.
- BSc in Cartography and Remote Sensing, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, THESIS: Application of Landsat Thematic Mapper and GIS to evaluate terrain suitability of quarry mining in southern part of the Merapi Volcano Area, Indonesia.
- 2005-2008 Teaching Assistant: Introduction to Geology and Geophysics, Structural Geology; Field Assistant, at University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- 2001-2005 Teaching Assistant: Introduction to Geology; Research Assistant at Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, USA.
Publications - Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
- Nugroho, H., Harris, R.A., Lestariya, A.W., Maruf, B., 2009, Plate boundary reorganization in the active Banda Arc–continent collision: Insights from new GPS measurements, Tectonophysics, Volume 479, Issue 1, p. 52-65, doi: 10.1016/j.tecto.2009.01.026.
- Dorais, M. J., Harper, M.P., Larson, S. K., Nugroho, H., Richardson, P. D., and Roosmawati, N., 2005, A Comparison of eastern North America and central New England magma studies: implications for subcontinental mantle evolution and the Broad-Terrane hypothesis, Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences, Vol.42, No. 9, p. 1571-1587, doi: 10.1139/e05-056.
- Cecil, C.B., Dulong, F.T, Harris, R. A., Cobb, J.C., Gluskoter, H.G., Nugroho, H., 2001, Observation on climate and sediment discharge in selected tropical rivers, Indonesia, Special Publication - Society for Sedimentary Geology, In Climate Controls in stratigraphy (C.B. Cecil, ed. and others), No. 77, p.21- 27 doi: 10.2110/pec.03.77.0029.
Publications - Conference Abstracts
- Harris, R.A., Major, J.R., Dunn, R., Prasetyadi, C., Ibadurrahman, H., Cox, N., Roosmawati, N., Nugroho, H. and Klein, T., 2014, 400 Years of Living Dangerously: Compiling and Communicating to Those in Harm Way the History of Major Earthquake and Tsunami Events in the Sunda- Banda Arc Transition, Easter Indonesia Region, AGU Abstract.
- Nugroho, H., Harris, R. A., King, R. W., Vorkink, M. W., Lestariya, A. W., Maruf, B., Martin, D, and Harris, N 2004, Strain partitioning in the active Banda Arc- continent collision determined by new GPS measurements, GSA Abstracts with Programs, Vol. 36, No. 5, p.505.
- Roosmawati, N., Harris, R. A., Nugroho, H., Vorkink, M. W., and Prasetyadi, C., 2004, Long- term surface uplift history of the active Banda Arc- continent collision: depth and age analysis of foraminifera from Rote and Savu Islands, Indonesia, GSA Abstracts with Programs, Vol. 36, No. 5, p. 364.
- Harper, M.P., Dorais, M. J., Larson, S. K., Nugroho, H., Richardson, P. D., and Roosmawati, N., 2003, An evaluation of the Broad- Terrane Flood Basalt Hypothesis: A comparative study of the Onway Dike (N and the Talcott Basalt (Ct), GSA Abstract, Northeastern Sections.
- Harris, W., Harris, R.A., Nugroho, H., 2002, The geology history of Rock Canyon, Utah: virtual field trip, GS Abstracts.