I find most aspects of solid Earth fascinating. Currently, my main interest revolves around understanding the mantle-crust interaction using a variety of seismological tools.
More details on my personal website.
2. Agrawal, S., Eakin, C.M., Portner, D.E., Rodriquez, E.E., Beck, S.L (2020). The deformational journey of the Nazca Slab from seismic anisotropy. Geophysical Research Letters. doi: 10.1029/2020GL087398.
1. Singh, S., Agrawal, S., Ghosh, A (2017). Understanding deep Earth dynamics: a numerical modelling approach. Current Science, 112(7).
3. Depth dependent deformation of the Nazca slab from Seismic anisotropy. AGU Fall Meeting, 2020.
2. Depth varying Deformation within the Nazca Slab from Seismic Anisotropy. 19th International Symposium on Deep Seismic Profiling of the Continents and their Margins, March 2020, Perth, Australia.
1. Constraining the dynamics of the subducting Nazca slab from seismic anisotropy. EGU General Assembly – Vienna, Austria, EGU2019-417.